Terms of Service
This is the main Terms Of Service for Myselfie and it applies to all our Platforms. When we talk about our “Platforms” we refer to all our websites, mobile sites, Photo Booth’s, emails or any other technology or services you may use to interact with us.
As part of the contest process, contestants will provide certain information as required to validate their participation in the contest. If you register through a social media site (such as Facebook®) the Company will extract information you have provided to such site (such as your name, email address, profile information, profile picture etc…) and use that information to create your account. The specific information the Company extracts will depend on your privacy settings on the social media site. Userss hereby consent to our access to and collection of such personal information OR directly sign up for the contest as determined by Myselfie. By registering for the Website, and providing your email address, you hereby consent to receive emails and other communication from the Company and parties that you choose to engage with. The Company shall have the right at any time to change, modify or amend your entry to the contest. You represent and warrant that the information you provide to the Company is accurate, true, public information, and not in violation of any contractual obligations or other third-party rights. You agree that it is your responsibility to keep your information accurate and updated. The Company shall have the right in its sole discretion to substitute, replace, modify or upgrade the Website as the Company deems advisable. The Company will only be required to support the most recent and current version of the Website that is available. You acknowledge that some of the Website may be supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and contests as content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and contests are subject to change without specific notice to you. You agree that the Company is not responsible for and does not endorse any products posted on the Website. The Company does not have any obligation to pre-screen, monitor, edit, or remove any content.
- ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
The Company, at its sole discretion, may allow or restrict access to the Website. Users can, subject to this Agreement and all other policies of the Company, access and use the Website and (but not necessarily all) of the Website’s functionalities. You understand that any statements by the Company and their respective employees, agents, and affiliates are provided for information purposes only. Subject to acceptance of this Agreement and continuing compliance with its terms and any other relevant Company policies, the Company grants userss a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable limited license to use and display the content on the Website for your non-commercial, personal use on a mobile device or machine. Userss agree not to use the Website for any other purpose, including without limitation, to copy, distribute, assign, sell, sublicense, or prepare derivative works, except as specifically allowed in this Agreement. The Company reserves the right to discontinue the Website or to change the content of the Website in any way and at any time, with or without notice to Userss, and without liability. The Company makes no predictions, warranties, or guarantees, express or implied, about the quality of any of the products or services advertised, offered, or provided by any Vendor or Brand, statements by any Vendor, or other individual, company or User utilizing the Website or featured on the Website and assumes no liability related thereto.
- RESTRICTIONS ON USE
You agree that systematic retrieval of data from the Website to create or compile directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, a collection, compilation, database or directory without the express written permission of the Company is strictly prohibited. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Website the content contained herein. You may not engage in the practices of “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” or any other practice or activity the purpose of which is to obtain lists of userss, portions of a database, or other lists or information from the Website, in any manner or in any quantities not authorized by the Company. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Company or its affiliates without prior express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Company’s name or trademarks without our express written consent. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to bypass any code which may be included to prevent you from breaching the obligations in this Agreement or to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You agree that you will not knowingly provide false information to sabotage or otherwise negatively affect the Website. You agree not to copy, transcribe and/or publish, transmit, or otherwise share, in any way, directly or indirectly, any Company images, features, functionality, code or any other aspects of the Website, in whole or in part, with any third parties or on any third-party web sites, including, without limitation, the use of screen shots. You agree you will not reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile any Company prototypes or software, nor any other systems, information, materials or objects which are provided to you or to which you are granted access hereunder. You agree to be bound by any Myselfie, forum, or specific rules published within the Website and social media platforms.
- OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Unless otherwise specified, all materials that are part of the Website are owned, controlled, or licensed by the Company and are protected by law from unauthorized use. The entire contents of the Website are protected under copyright, patent, trademark, and/or other intellectual property laws. The Company, its logos, and all designs are trademarks or trade dress of the Company and may not be used without the express written permission of the Company. All other trademarks Website bearing on the Website are the property of their respective owners. You do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Website or downloading material from or uploading material to the Website. You agree not to (and shall not allow third parties to) reproduce, distribute, publish, prepare derivative works, publicly perform, publicly display, reverse engineers, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer or exploit any right in the Website, in whole or in part, except as expressly permitted herein.
The Website may contain links to third party sites or third party Websites, including advertisers. Please be aware that the Company is not responsible for and cannot control the terms of service or privacy policies of such other sites or Website. Users are encouraged to be aware when they leave the Website, and to read the Website agreements for each site or Website. This Agreement Website lies solely to the Website. The Company is not responsible for and makes no representations or warranties regarding links, including without limitation, the content, accuracy, opinions, functionality, or services provided in such linked sites or Website. Inclusion of any linked site or Website on the Website does not imply Website or endorsement by the Company.
- USE OF CONTENT IN THE WEBSITE
The content contained in the Website, and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear, are subject to change.
- FEEDBACK AND IDEA SUBMISSION
All comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions (“Ideas”) disclosed, submitted, or offered to the Company about the use of the Website shall be the exclusive property of the Company. Such Ideas will be non-confidential and the Company shall have no obligation to you, contractual or otherwise. You agree that the Company may use, sell, exploit and disclose the Ideas in any manner, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without restriction, without attribution and without compensation to you.
If content you own or have rights to has been posted on the Services without your permission and you want it removed, please contact [firstname.lastname@example.org]. Your email must include the following information:
- Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; •Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (of if multiple copyrighted works located on the Website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works);
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of the infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the material on the Website;
- The name, address, telephone number, and email address of the complaining party;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner of the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and is given under penalty of perjury, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The Company may assign its rights and obligation under this Agreement at any time. Userss may not assign any rights or obligations under this Agreement without the Company’s prior written consent, which may be withheld in the Company’s sole discretion.
you expressly understand and agree that your use of the website is at your sole risk. The website is provided on an “as is”, “where is” and “as available” basis. to the full extent allowed by law, the company and its officers, agents, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, successors and assigns (the “company parties”) expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, non-infringement, title, quality, performance, non-interference with information, and accuracy of informational content. there is no warranty that information provided hereunder, our efforts, or the website will fulfil any of your particular purposes or needs. the company neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any other liability in connection with the sale and use of the services. Company parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, the website or any user communications. company parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the website, whether caused by userss of the website or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the website. Company parties make no warranty that your use of the website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; the information or results that may be obtained from the use of the website will be accurate or reliable; or the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the website will meet your expectations. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the website is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the company parties or through the website shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the agreement. •LIMITATION OF LIABILITY You acknowledge and agree that, to the fullest extent provided by law, the entire risk arising out of your access and use of the Website, remains with you. Neither the Company nor any other party involved in providing the Website will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill, service interruption, equipment damage or system failure or the cost of substitute products or services, or for any damages for personal or bodily injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, from the use or inability to use the Website, and for the third-party sites you link to through the Website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or any other legal theory, and whether or not you have been informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a limited remedy set forth herein is found to have failed its essential purpose. Except where prohibited by law, in no event will the Company’s liability arising out of or in connection with the Agreement and your use of the Website, from the use of or inability to use the Website, exceed the lesser of one hundred South African Rand (R100) or the monetary value of any actual damages incurred by you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company Parties, together with any third parties that may contribute or be affiliated with the Website, from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, attorney’s fees, expenses, and settlements, whether grounded in contract, tort, statute, law or equity, including without limitation, claims arising from or related to your use of the Website, or your inability to use the Website, the content the Website contains, any sites or Websitelications linked to the Website, any alleged violation of the agreement, and any alleged violation of the rights of a third party.
- CHOICE OF LAW, VENUE AND CLAIM RESOLUTION
This Agreement is governed by the laws of South Africa, without regard to its conflict of laws rules, and the laws of South Africa. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the Website, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by mandatory, binding arbitration administered by the South African Arbitration Association in accordance with its commercial or other arbitration rules, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Arbitration will be handled by a sole arbitrator in accordance with those rules. Any arbitration under this Agreement or in relation to the Website will take place on an individual basis.
If any provision of the Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality, and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired and a valid, legal, and enforceable provision of similar intent and economic impact will be substituted. The Company’s failure to require or enforce strict performance of any provision or to exercise any right under the Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any such provision or right. The headings appearing at the beginning of each section are for identification and reference purposes only and shall not be used to determine the construction or interpretation of the Agreement. Any notices of communication sent to you by the Company will be sent via the contact details you submit, which may be updated by you in writing at any time. Also, you hereby agree to OPT IN to any form of communication without limitation be it emails, Push messages, Geofences and ibeacon notifications. It is your responsibility to ensure the Company has your current contact details at all times. Any notice sent to you via such contact details / email address by the Company shall be deemed given, received, and read by you, whether or not it is actually received and/or read.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in our contests.
- This is a prize draw is run by Myselfie & SimplyKonnect; our official technological partner • To enter, entrants must agree to the Terms and Conditions of the prize. The winner/s will HAVE to create a video through the use of our Myselfie Photo Booths prior to receiving their cash prizes.
- All valid and approved entries will be entered into the prize draw to win
- On the closing date, a list of all correct entries will be collated and the winner will be chosen at random. The winner will be contacted via contact details provided during the registration process.
- All reasonable endeavours will be taken by Myselfie to ensure the prize is sent to the winner in a timely manner. Myselfie cannot be held liable for any 3rd party providing a prize incentive and not delivering same in a timely fashion.
- Myselfie accepts no liability for any loss, damage or injury.
- By participating in this prize draw, you agree and hereby grant Myselfie permission to publish your name as the winner of the prize draw.
- The winner may also be required to participate in publicity campaigns. The winner is expected to post his/her winning on multiple social media platforms • Myselfie reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the contest without prior notice
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no alternatives. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
- Myselfie holds no liability for lost entries. Myselfie and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this contest including any technical, hardware or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the contest. Myselfie reserves the right to exclude any entries which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- Myselfie reserves the right to contact all entrants with regards to the prize draw. • The decision of Myselfie is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity campaigns.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Myselfie shall not be liable for any loss, damage and/or personal injury suffered by the winner or any guest chosen to participate with the winner in the prize as a result of their participation in the contest and/or arising out of the winner (and their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
- All 3rd party prizes are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Myselfie. Myselfie is not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this contest.
- This contest and these terms are governed by South African law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African Courts • Prize draw results and the name of the prize winner will be available on Myselfie, SimplyKonnect & social media platforms. Note: All photos & video’s submitted by entrants shall become the property of Myselfie SA. Myselfie reserves it’s rights to remove any contestant at any time without notice or reason. If you have any questions about these Terms Of Service please email us at email@example.com